Saturday, April 23, 2016

James & Sandy's Wedding Music Video

I had the wonderful opportunity to film and edit James and Sandy's music video for their wedding. Believe it or not we filmed the whole video in one day, a total of 12 hours from 6am to 6pm. We traveled from Haleakala, Poli Poli and Lahaina. What a experience it was! Also the ending of the video they wanted a little same day edit so there are a couple seconds from the day of the wedding. Here below I shared some of my favorite screenshots from the video.






Watch in 1080p60 for the best experience



I just wanted to give thanks to James & Sandy for giving me this opportunity to finally do what I love. After the wedding was over, I was just thinking about how i'm so close to my dream as becoming a Videographer. It feels so so real and crazy to actually see what I was able to create and do. Literally, I was such a nervous wreck the whole day and night of the wedding and hearing positive feedback from the emcee and the photographers of the night gave me the confidence I needed. Never in a million years would I think I would be able to do this as a future career, it was always just a hobby for me. This opportunity was just so rewarding in so many ways. And I can't wait to see my little business grow. Youreprettyodd Productions coming your way! :)

Farewell and be well,
<3 Ariel 

No comments:

Post a Comment