Thursday, December 7, 2017

LA VLOG THREE - LA LAKERS GAME, LACMA, GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY

Vlog three is here! So in this vlog we traveled back to downtown LA in the morning because the hotel we stayed at the pervious night was horrible. And I'm not usually high maintenance when it comes to hotels, all I need is a clean bed, a clean bathroom and AC. But guys this hotel was pretty terrible. It smelt weird, there was something on the curtains (it looked really gross) and I didn't feel like the bed was clean (I don't know it could of been all in my mind). So that explains the beginning of this vlog. 

But anyways this vlog mainly shows us enjoying our free days in LA. Btw Mario filmed the beginning cinematic shots, so shout out to him! 



Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Farewell and be well, 

No comments:

Post a Comment